Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly for Christmas

My husband and I have never sent out Christmas cards before. Last year, after receiving numerous photo cards from our friends and family, we decided that this year we definitely needed to send out some Christmas cards. We’ve been a little slow to create our cards, with our job searches and whatnot, but luckily, Shutterfly has many different premade layouts available that make creating our Christmas card incredibly easy. The easier it is the better for me at this point. With only 9 business days before I start my new job, a huge amount of work at my current job and countless events and happenings with friends and family, I can use something simple in my life. The only problem that I’ve encountered so far is that Shutterfly has so many great options to pick from I’m having problems only choosing one!

So far the top contenders are the

Elegant Lace Snowflakes,

Snowflake Sprinkles,

and the Bright Blue Snowflake

cards (I obviously must have a thing for snowflakes this year!)

So, my suggestion to you is, if you need Christmas cards still this year and like the idea of sending out photo cards, head on over to Shutterfly and check out some of their designs. They have hundreds to choose from, so I’m sure that you’ll be able to find several that you like.

Oh and while you're visiting Shutterfly, making a photobook for someone may be an excellent Christmas gift idea too. The quality is excellent. Some ideas are, scanning some of your parents old wedding photos and creating a modern wedding album; scanning some of your grandparents old photos and creating a memory book for them; creating a book of a photos from a trip that you took; the possibilities are endless. I've started creating photobooks of all of the vacations that I take. It's a fun way to organize the photos and remember all of the great times that you had. I made one of my California trip and made extra copies for my mom and sister as a surprise. They love them!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment