Thursday, December 2, 2010

7 More Hours

7 more hours readers...that's all that I have left as a 20-something. Not that 30 is all that scary, but in a way, yes it is. I guess it's not actually 30 that's so scary. It's the list that you mentally create of all the things that you'd like to do before a certain age.

Growing up, I always assumed that I'd be married by 22, first child by 25 and finished having children before 30. Well, here I sit on the eve of my 30th birthday and I haven't even thought about having children yet. Well, I've thought about it, but not thought that I'd actually want to have kids yet. I guess I still have some growing up to do before that happens. Having children scares me because at that point I'll have to start making some sacrifices...no more Tory Burch Revas because it's no longer practical to spend $200 on one (!) pair of shoes for myself when the kids need clothes, diapers, toys, furniture, etc.

Oh well, 30, bring it! Because at this point, what's the worst that can happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment